Rose Pervoi's Theater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose Pervoi's Theater

Role playing in the mystical realm.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The beginning
The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby William Abbes Wed May 06, 2015 3:30 am

» Mind Traps: The Beginning
The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Holix Koye Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 am

» Skills and how they work.
The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 pm

» Inventory and Currecny
The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby .5 Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:44 pm

» Trigger Feature
The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby .5 Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:52 pm

» Read First
The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Thu May 24, 2012 3:40 pm

» Soren Lykke/Cala Thorn
The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Cala Thorn Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:14 am

» Story Summary
The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:39 pm

» New World Map
The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:44 am

The beginning

Go down 
+22
Neenja Fray
Hayes Van Houtham
Leon Sharp
Dakota Lark
Aelius Elek
Rose Pervoi
Bion Delga
Moa
Lily Wakefield
Asterianna
Tira Van Moore
Athen Eneas
India Tanner
Anna Savage
William Abbes
Ezekiel Rowe
Kallias (Admin)
Zander Ibsen
Seth Devitt
Soren Lykke
Cala Thorn
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage

The beginning  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:57 am

"Just thought I'd add, it could have been a human with a demon fetish." Five stuck the folder in his coat. "I have some sort of clergyman to meet to break the summons. I'll be back tonight."
Back to top Go down
Zander Ibsen

Zander Ibsen

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:09 am

Zander mulled his words over quietly. "Never thought a human would look up to those monsters...alright. What comes will come. I'm ready for it." A determined look crossed his features. "Make sure to keep in touch; I want to know how that summons breaking goes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:13 am

"If I don't return," Five said with a grin, "I'd consider that a sign of failure."
Outside, he stepped on the burnt out cigarette and headed back to the city, flipping through the folder.
Back to top Go down
William Abbes

William Abbes

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:24 am

William stuck his head out slowly, his stomach growling. He sniffed, smelling blood and fire. Someone's cooking a steak... He groaned. It smells so good. Raw and fresh. He crawled out of his hiding spot with his book in his pocket, sniffing down the sidewalk towards the smell. He stopped a block away from the marketplace. I can't go there... He whimpered, turning around slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cala Thorn

Cala Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:36 am

Cala looked slowly away from the picture and nodded. "Yes, sir. Is... there anything I should retrieve for you?"
Back to top Go down
Zander Ibsen

Zander Ibsen

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:54 am

Zander stood still for a moment before exiting the building. He greeted the other two soldiers at the market. "You two head back to the west gate. I'll take over here." The men nodded and left. Zander resumed his now-strict watch over the market, keeping a sharp eye out for anyone who may be suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Soren Lykke

Soren Lykke

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:57 am

Soren nodded. "There is. I need for you to pack your equipment and be ready to go soon." He sighed and looked at the (by his standards) young girl. "I will require your assistance on this exorcism."
Back to top Go down
Cala Thorn

Cala Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:09 am

"Yes, sir. I'll be ready as soon as possible." Cala bowed and went to retrieve her equipment. Before returning to the front room, she stopped at the kitchen and packed enough food for the day and extra in case the journey took longer. With the food in a side pack and her equipment in a shoulder bag, she returned.
Back to top Go down
William Abbes

William Abbes

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:33 am

Still starving, William walked around the market from a distance. He'd walk a block away, peeking and sniffing, looking for a clear way in to get to the meat behind the stands.
Back to top Go down
Soren Lykke

Soren Lykke

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:38 am

Soren Went to his study as she prepared. He gathered his charms, crosses and scrolls that he would need for the mission. He opened a nearby broom closet and grabbed his exorcist's staff. He returned to the main hall with two large satchel bags hanging off of him. "Ah, very good. Can't ward of evil on an empty stomach," he noted at the sight of Cala's provisions.
Back to top Go down
Cala Thorn

Cala Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:44 am

"I have medical supplies as well," she informed him, shifting the bag. "I believe I am ready."
Back to top Go down
Soren Lykke

Soren Lykke

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:10 am

Soren nodded, noting the amount of supplies. "We will meet our guide and locate a couple of those handy shopping carts they used so long ago to carry our goods." He opened the door and stepped out. "Time for work, Cala. May the gods be with us."
Back to top Go down
Cala Thorn

Cala Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:14 am

"Please be safe," she answered him, following him.
She patted her bag, double checking for her knives. "Master Soren, sir, what is the success rate?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Savage

Anna Savage

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:22 am

Anna ran to the safe camp, looking behind her and tripping on the broken pavement. "Someone, help! There's something chasing me!" she screamed and struggled to her feet. "I want my mommy!"
Back to top Go down
Soren Lykke

Soren Lykke

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:40 am

"Hmmm..." Soren tapped his chin as he contemplated, using his staff to get over rough terrain. "A heavy chance of multiple fierce demons, the attempted summoning of a beast that could very well defeat Hades himself..." He shrugged nonchalantly. "Perhaps a 35% chance of victory. My, what a lovely color the sky is today..."
Back to top Go down
Zander Ibsen

Zander Ibsen

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:41 am

Zander heard screaming from the edge of camp. He ran towards the noise and pulled the girl up. "What's chasing you!?" He pushed her behind him and dropped to one knee, leveling his shotgun forward.
Back to top Go down
Anna Savage

Anna Savage

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:45 am

"It was a dog but it was glowing!" Anna cried, clinging to the man. "I hit it with a can and it passed right through. I'm so scared..."
Back to top Go down
Zander Ibsen

Zander Ibsen

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:48 am

Ghost dog? What the hell?? He trained his sights on the horizon ahead of him, waiting for any kind of movement. He dreaded what could happen if his shells had no effect on the animal, but he couldn;t think of what if's. He needed to take action.
Back to top Go down
Cala Thorn

Cala Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:52 am

Cala nodded. "Yes, it's very lovely, sir."
Inward, Cala didn't seem bothered by the odds. If Soren wasn't worried, she didn't see why she should be. She glanced at him and then the sky. "Rain would be nice. The ground is very dry."
Small talk is better than personal talk, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Anna Savage

Anna Savage

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:55 am

Anna peeked over his shoulder. "Ah! It's gone! But it was right behind me! I swear! I'm not lying!"
Back to top Go down
Soren Lykke

Soren Lykke

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:59 am

Soren chuckled softly. "More precipitation in general would be lovely. It would be nice to see these creeks and puddles become rivers and lakes once more. Oh, those were beautiful creations..." He smiled at nostalgic memories of times before the war. "Even a flood would be rewarding at this point," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Zander Ibsen

Zander Ibsen

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:00 am

Zander kept his weapon trained on the horizon for a few more seconds before sighing and lowering it. "Kid, I don't know what you saw, but a ghost dog?" He shook his head and wearily used his shotgun as leverage to stand up. He looked at the girl. "Why were you out there anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Savage

Anna Savage

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:04 am

Anna wiped her face with the bottom of her dress. "I was in the city looking for the railroad tracks. I was going to follow them to the next city."
Back to top Go down
Zander Ibsen

Zander Ibsen

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:07 am

Zander shouldered his weapon once more. "The next city? By yourself? Kid, you wouldn't make it a half a mile if a ghost dog spooks you."
Back to top Go down
Anna Savage

Anna Savage

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:09 am

Anna stomped her foot. "I was going to go with my daddy! I was scouting ahead because he said the men here are incompetent slackers and greedy politicians that are as bad as the Misers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning
Page 3 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next