Rose Pervoi's Theater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose Pervoi's Theater

Role playing in the mystical realm.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The beginning
Read First I_icon_minitimeby William Abbes Wed May 06, 2015 3:30 am

» Mind Traps: The Beginning
Read First I_icon_minitimeby Holix Koye Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 am

» Skills and how they work.
Read First I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 pm

» Inventory and Currecny
Read First I_icon_minitimeby .5 Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:44 pm

» Trigger Feature
Read First I_icon_minitimeby .5 Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:52 pm

» Read First
Read First I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Thu May 24, 2012 3:40 pm

» Soren Lykke/Cala Thorn
Read First I_icon_minitimeby Cala Thorn Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:14 am

» Story Summary
Read First I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:39 pm

» New World Map
Read First I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:44 am

Read First

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kallias (Admin)
Admin
Kallias (Admin)

Read First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read First   Read First I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:40 pm

RULE 5, 6, and 7 HAVE BEEN REVOKED.

These rules will be left to the discretion of the players.

There are no longer any under age players, so the content of this forum will be decided on a day-to-day basis.

If there is content that troubles or offends you, report it to the moderator or administrator.
Back to top Go down
http://rosepervoistheater.omgforum.net
Kallias (Admin)
Admin
Kallias (Admin)

Read First Empty
PostSubject: Read First   Read First I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Welcome to Rose Pervoi's Theater, a role play site for supernatural story role play. The role plays on this site or controlled role play, meaning there is an author over seeing the creation of a story to include events and all characters.
In Rose Pervoi's Theater, you may play any character you like, so long as it follows the guidelines and character sheet rules. There is no God Modding or Mary Sue-ing allowed and characters of this sort will be warned and deleted. If you are unaware of what God Modding and Mary Sues are, there will be a description in the rules section.
When creating a character, every player will be given restrictions. You may make your character fly, immortal, psychic, etc. with the consent and supervision of the Admin. Though your character may see the future, they may NOT write it. Their powers are restrictions, just as they would in real life.

Basic forum rules are as follows.

1.) No character can be killed, dismember, scarred, or any other long term physical change without the consent of the Admin or player. To get consent, you may private message the Admin or player. It is preferred that you contact both.

2.) You may not change, ignore, or create your objectives. Objectives are missions given to players to complete to further story lines and include all players. Some objectives can't be completed do to other character's objectives or lack of participation. When an objective is failed because of the story or lack of participation, the player is given a different objective. Failed objectives are left to the Admin's discretion.

3.) Pre-created characters are available upon request. When playing a pre-created character, you may not change their traits at any time without consent from the Admin.

4.) You may play more than one character in a story at a time with permission. You MUST have permission to do so.

5.) There is no sexual, vulgar, adult humor or situations allowed. There are no homosexual or bisexual situations or relationships permitted. This is due to the fact that there are younger role players that cannot be subject to these situations. This is not intended to offend. The role plays on Rose Pervoi's Theater are not intended to be based around romantic or sexual situations, and we therefor find no need for sexual orientations. In order for children to be introduced into the story, heterosexual relationship are allowed, but should be kept to little story involvement.

6.) Vilonce is permitted, but gore or grahic violence is to be kept to a minimum. When describing injuries, the description should be PG.

7.) Cursing is to be kept to a minimum.

8.) The Admin reserves the right to ban, delete, remove, edit, change, or censor post or players at anytime without consent, permission, or warning.
Back to top Go down
http://rosepervoistheater.omgforum.net

Read First
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rose Pervoi's Theater :: Rules-
Jump to: