Rose Pervoi's Theater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose Pervoi's Theater

Role playing in the mystical realm.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The beginning
Mind Traps: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeby William Abbes Wed May 06, 2015 3:30 am

» Mind Traps: The Beginning
Mind Traps: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeby Holix Koye Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 am

» Skills and how they work.
Mind Traps: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 pm

» Inventory and Currecny
Mind Traps: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeby .5 Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:44 pm

» Trigger Feature
Mind Traps: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeby .5 Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:52 pm

» Read First
Mind Traps: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Thu May 24, 2012 3:40 pm

» Soren Lykke/Cala Thorn
Mind Traps: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeby Cala Thorn Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:14 am

» Story Summary
Mind Traps: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:39 pm

» New World Map
Mind Traps: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:44 am

Mind Traps: The Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holix Koye

Holix Koye

Mind Traps: The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Mind Traps: The Beginning   Mind Traps: The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 am

I loved this city with my entire heart. The vibrations in the cement were like a heart beat to me. I adored it. I lived it. It was everything I had. It housed everything I loved. 
When the SS came, everything changed. Implants, automatic locking doors, data checks, phone hijacking, detention of homeless and over-crowded homes, and body scans when entering buildings was the start, but it progressed into something much worse. 'Security Dorm' bunkers, 'Destination Cars', food inspections and preservation injections... Things just got worse. 
Now I live in a mutant zombie. 
The increased radio wave pollution changed something inside me and I began hearing the thoughts of others. What makes everything so much worse is everyone that knows the truth is too afraid to change anything. 
I became a hacker to make them face the truth. The government thinks I'm a double agent. My friends think I'm a nerd with an unhealthy RPG addiction. But I'm just Holix, the modern day Cassandra of Troy. No one believes me now but they will.
Back to top Go down

Mind Traps: The Beginning
Page 1 of 1