Rose Pervoi's Theater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose Pervoi's Theater

Role playing in the mystical realm.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The beginning
Skills and how they work. I_icon_minitimeby William Abbes Wed May 06, 2015 3:30 am

» Mind Traps: The Beginning
Skills and how they work. I_icon_minitimeby Holix Koye Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 am

» Skills and how they work.
Skills and how they work. I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 pm

» Inventory and Currecny
Skills and how they work. I_icon_minitimeby .5 Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:44 pm

» Trigger Feature
Skills and how they work. I_icon_minitimeby .5 Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:52 pm

» Read First
Skills and how they work. I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Thu May 24, 2012 3:40 pm

» Soren Lykke/Cala Thorn
Skills and how they work. I_icon_minitimeby Cala Thorn Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:14 am

» Story Summary
Skills and how they work. I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:39 pm

» New World Map
Skills and how they work. I_icon_minitimeby Kallias (Admin) Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:44 am

Skills and how they work.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Skills and how they work. Empty
PostSubject: Skills and how they work.   Skills and how they work. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Strength- Your strength in battle. To avoid being hit, have higher speed than your opponents strength. To take a hit without taking damage, have higher strength.
Speed- How quickly you move to avoid attacks. Counters strength.
Magic- You magical strength. This is an extension of strength for magic users, but cannot be combined with physical strength. Strength does not counter magic, but speed can.
Health- How many hits you can take. Health can be increased with spells and training. It can be restored with items, spells, or rest.
Intelligence- A higher intelligence counters fighting experience.
Fighting- Your experience in fighting. This is divided by 2 and added to your strength. If your opponent has intelligence, only points higher than their intelligence is added to your strength. Fighting also counters stealth in battle.
Stealth- Your ability to hide during battle and avoid battle. Stealth is countered by marksmanship and fighting.
Marksmanship- The ability to shoot an opponent from long distances and spot them in hiding. Marksmanship is countered by stealth.
Persuasion- Persuasion works on the honor system. We hope that role players respect higher persuasion and agree easier with their opponent. Persuasion is countered by charisma and charm.
Charisma- Charisma works on the same lines as persuasion, but is improved by leadership and learned differently. Charm is countered by persuasion.
Charm- Charm gives characters the ability to lure opponents in. It can be used on opposite gender or same gender if the opponent chooses. It's countered by logic.
Logic- Allows the character to think clearly. Counters cleverness.
Cleverness- Allows for character to avoid situations and trick opponents. Works on the honor system. Counters logic.
Leadership- Quickly takes charge of situations and becomes leader. Countered by independence.
Independence- Allows characters to think and act on their own. Countered by leadership.
Medic- Can treat other characters and restore their health equal to their Medic ability.
Navigation- Avoids battles and finds currency easier.
Gardening- Creates own currency (seeds)
Technology- used to build and use computers.
Mechanics- Can build and repair mechanical objects (including guns).
Cooking- Can make medicines and foods.

Back to top Go down
Kallias (Admin)
Admin
Kallias (Admin)

Skills and how they work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skills and how they work.   Skills and how they work. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 pm

In addition, UNKNOWN signifies the person's power is unknown and won't be revealed until they are engaged in battle or situation where it must be revealed.

Only GARDENING can turn seeds into a renewing source of currency. Having a gardener in your party will prove helpful.

COOKING is a good way to gather and create your own medicine. Cooks are great additions to your party.
Back to top Go down
http://rosepervoistheater.omgforum.net

Skills and how they work.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rose Pervoi's Theater :: Information-
Jump to: